Home.
History.
Property Details.
Local Area.
Tariff.
© 2010 All Rights Reserved
Tel:- 01386 840318
Fax:- 01386 841088
IElmhurst is situated on the Main Street of Lower Quinton, opposite St Swithin’s Church in the original part of the Village. It is surrounded by thatched cottages and is believed to have been thatched once itself.

The property was built in the late 1600’s and until 1980  was the original Farm House for White Cross Farm, part of the Magdalen College Oxford Estate.  The property has been recently renovated, by its present owners – Sandra and Robert Davenport, however, the buildings character and charm has been retained including all the original timbers, with traditional beams, inglenook fireplace, flagstone kitchen floor and large mature garden.